(#17) (#16) (#15) (#14) (#13) (#12) (#11) (#10) (#9) (#8) (#7) (#6) (#5) (#4) (#3) (#2) (#1)
The International Surfing Association invites you to follow along on its new Facebook, Twitter and Youtube pages. Keep track of everything that the ISA and its National Governing Body members are doing for a better surfing future.
- Taj Burrow Secures Trifecta with Win at Quiksilver Pro Gold Coast
- Paul Burt Wins The Charitable Coastalwatch Surf For Life Event On The Gold Coast
- Green Room Conference Sets a New Standard
- Doug “Claw” Warbrick Inducted into Australian Surfing Hall of Fame
- Greg Emslie Wins Mr Price WP Open on a Perfect Day at Long Beach, Kommetjie
- British Schools Surf Comp
- BSA to Attend Outdoor Show 2010
- BSA Joins the Memory 4 Teachers Project
- Level 1 Surf Instructor and Beach Award
- CSkins West Coast Junior Championships
- ISA Enviromental Division Meets Surfrider
- Aljezur receives 32nd FPS Level-1 Training Course
- Start of National Skimboard FPS 2010 Tour is Near
- Martin Perez Wins First Stop of the Longboard Tour
- Facundo Ané Wins the Arenas Verdes Surf Contest
- Melody Ortiz conquers Miramar
- Chile Earthquake – We Expect Solidarity to Pour
- A United and Supportive Surfing Family
- Gabriel Aramburu wins second event of the IPD Cup
- Miguel Tudela impressed all in Máncora
- IPD Cup Calendar – National Surfing Tour 2010
- 1st Regional Capital District Surfing Championship Event – No Fear Cup
- 1st local competition “Catia La Mar Surf Club Cup”
- ASENE carries out 1st Staff Meeting of Margarita Judges
- Young Ramón Taliani wins Wesfalia Open
- Dominican Surfers Score Top Rankings at Caribbean Surf Tournament in Cuba
- Selman, Santana, Peralta and Oliva Conquer the Encargo Group Encuentro Surf Challenge 2010
- First Event of the 2010 National Surfing Tour
- Jamaican Surf Star Icah Wilmot Triumphant at Pan American Surfing Association Event in Cuba
- Inilek Wilmot Scores Second Win in National Open Series
- Second Triple Crown of Surfing
- Zicatela PRO 2010 IBA TOUR
- Surf Fest at Sebastian Inlet
- O´Neill Surfing America Prime Presented by Got Milk?
- New Plastics PSA
- World Water Day
- Kelly Slater Joins World Surfing Reserves Movement
- First trio of World Surfing Reserves to be in Australia, California, and Hawaii
- Chile Earthquake – Help now!
|About the program
The ISA to proud to award academic surf scholarships to U18 junior surfers. The Individual Scholarship Program's main objective is to provide financial support to junior surfers who demonstrate an actual need, in order to facilitate an experience in surfing while encouraging the importance of education.
The money must be used to travel to surf contests, and/or upgrade their surfing equipment and to foster the junior surfer’s education.
Click here for more information
One year ago, after winning her first gold medal at the Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship, Tyler Wright made it to this section of the World Surfing News. She was only 15, and had enough credentials to be named an ISA Star. Now, after her back-to-back gold at the main global event for junior surfers, she´s not only an ISA Star twice, she´s made it into History books.