(#33) (#32) (#31) (#30) (#29) (#28) (#27) (#26) (#25) (#24) (#23) (#22) (#21) (#20) (#19) (#18)
(#17) (#16) (#15) (#14) (#13) (#12) (#11) (#10) (#9) (#8) (#7) (#6) (#5) (#4) (#3) (#2) (#1)
Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
May 21 to 29, 2011
The International Surfing Association and Quiksilver have set the date for the world’s most prestigious tournament for under 18 surfers. The 2011 Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship will be held from May 21 to 29 at an unconfirmed location on the Peruvian coast.
2011 ISA World Kneeboard Titles
March 19 to 26, 2011
Phillip Island, Australia
Over 200 competitors from twelve countries will gather at Phillip Island, Victoria, from March 19 to 26, for the 2011 edition of the ISA World Kneeboard Titles, the discipline’s most prestigious championship.
November 23, 2010
La Jolla, California - The International Surfing Association (ISA) President, Fernando Aguerre, today announced the addition of Stacie Perry to the organization in the newly created Event Operations Manager position.
The schedule of all the ISA Coaching and Instructing Program Courses
Impressive Tourn Out in Viareggio, Italy
November 25 to 28, 2010
It was a historical date for the Italian stand up paddlers. In the same place (Viareggio, B2K) where 5 years ago the first ISA Surf Instructor Level 1 Course was held, 28 participants arrived from all over Italy to take part in this first ISA SUP course.
- NSA Judging & Officiating Program
- Upcoming Events
- Nineteen Iconic NZ Surf Breaks enshrined under new Coastal Policy Statement
- Tipi Jabrik from Indonesia Wins Quiksilver Thailand Surf Competition 2010 in Kata Beach,
- Stars line up for Fever X Surf contest at St. Mikes
- Irish Surfing Association Calendar of Events for 2011
- Winter Safety Message
- British Kneeboard Surfing Nationals 2010
- 2010 Interclubs Classic at Cranking Croyde
- Confital 2010 Grand Final
- Super Cup 2010
- Maxi Prenski: Citius, Altius, Fortius
- Intercollegiate Return to Mar del Plata
- Jonathan Chila Wins at Montañita
- Latin America Wins the Quiksilver Cypher Film Challenge
- Cross, Anderson and Satt win the Pichilemu Master
- Calendar of Events 2011
- National Surfing Tour Starts With the Rip Curl Pro
- 2010 Champions Crowned
- Bodyboarders Will Have Their Own Tour in 2011
- Dominican Olympic Committee Supports our Candidacy for the 2013 Panamerican Surfing Games
- The Year of Jair Pérez: Reef Classic Costa Rica 2010 Champion
- Costa Rica: Five Times Central American Champion
- ISA Masters and Grand Masters World Champion Juan Ashton Makes MundoRad Cover
- Bicentenary PXM Championship
- Olas Grandes Championship
- Twenty Five Years after the Death of Evencio García Bibiano
- Best Wishes
- Surfing America’s Got Milk? For Three More Years
- Taiwan CS First Contest
- Foundations Training
- Second Chilean “Homes of Hope” Trip
- “Soul Surfer” Movie Premiere by Sony Pictures
- New Affiliated Nations
- Surfrider Foundation’s 150 Coastal Victories Since Jan. 1, 2006
- Save The Waves Partners with SF Surf Company
- New Zealand Surf Breaks Protected
- Ron Herman Presents "Waves"
- Save The Waves Film Festival
- SurfAid Moves Into Recovery Mode After Emergency Response Formally Ends
|About the program
The ISA to proud to award academic surf scholarships to U18 junior surfers. The Individual Scholarship Program's main objective is to provide financial support to junior surfers who demonstrate an actual need, in order to facilitate an experience in surfing while encouraging the importance of education.
The money must be used to travel to surf contests, and/or upgrade their surfing equipment and to foster the junior surfer’s education.
Click here for more information
After winning the Open Men’s division of the 2010 Billabong ISA World Surfing Games, last October 27, Hira Teriinatoofa made history by becoming the first male surfer ever to win two WSG gold medals.