(#33) (#32) (#31) (#30) (#29) (#28) (#27) (#26) (#25) (#24) (#23) (#22) (#21) (#20) (#19) (#18)
(#17) (#16) (#15) (#14) (#13) (#12) (#11) (#10) (#9) (#8) (#7) (#6) (#5) (#4) (#3) (#2) (#1)
December 20, 2010
La Jolla, California
The International Surfing Association (ISA), the surfing world’s governing authority recognized by the International Olympic Committee, is proud to welcome Ghana to its list of member nations.
Panama has been selected as the location for National Surfing Teams to compete for medals in one of the world’s greatest surfing events.
June 25 – July 3, 2010
The 2011 Billabong ISA World Surfing Games will be held in the beautiful waves of Panama from June 25 through July 3, 2011.
November 15, 2010
San Diego, California
La Jolla, California
December 30, 2010
The International Surfing Association (ISA) is pleased to announce that all the drug tests conducted at the Billabong ISA World Surfing Games had negative results. The Games took place at the perfect waves of Caballeros and Señoritas in Punta Hermosa, Peru from October 19 to 27.
The schedule of all the ISA Coaching and Instructing Program Courses
- Yudi Andika Wins 5th Annual Monsoon Mayhem Surf Challenge at Desaru
- Surf Dubai Sunset Open 2011
- Mick Fanning Surf Camp
- Surfing Australia Announces the 2011 TravelSIM Australian Junior Surf Team
- VB Slab of the Week
- Surfing Australia Achieves Million Boost in Federal Government Funding Over 4 Years
- Bianca Buitendag takes women’s title at Billabong ASP World Junior Championships
- Casey Grant and Sarah Baum win South Coast Fever X contest at St. Mikes
- Results of the Last Stage of the National Bodyboarding Tour
- Justin Mujica and Francisca Santos Win the National Pro Surfing Tour
- José Gregorio and Joao André Win the FPS Extreme Wave Challenge
- Marcos Conde Directed a Surfing Course in Gijón
- Gony Zubizarreta Wins the Supercopa
- National Ranking 2010
- News from the Venezuela Olympic Committee
- Lele Usuna is the New Open Men National Champion
- Last Date for Under 16, Under 18 and Longboard
- List Of Argentine Champions 2010
- End of the Year Party and Launch of The Argentinean Surfing Circuit 2011
- Launch of Billabong Pro 2011 presented by Miramar
- New CBS Logo
- National Junior Surfing Team Pre-Selection
- Cross Wins the Maitencillo Pro for the Second Time in a Row
- Summer Surfing Tour Dates
- Rip Curl Pro Punta del Este Kicks Off the 2011 National Surfing Tour
- Flores, Silverio and Gómez Win the 4th Playa Grande Local Tournament
- 2010 National Open Event #4
- Youth Exchange Program
- Sponsorship Relationship News
- JSA End of Year surf slide show release
- San Pancho Surf Pro
- The Peligroso in Todos Santos
- The Environment
- Save Sloat!
- Irish Waves Still At Risk
- SurfAid Featured on Getaway, Channel 9
- Mentawai Report updated on December 23rd
|About the program
The ISA to proud to award academic surf scholarships to U18 junior surfers. The Individual Scholarship Program's main objective is to provide financial support to junior surfers who demonstrate an actual need, in order to facilitate an experience in surfing while encouraging the importance of education.
The money must be used to travel to surf contests, and/or upgrade their surfing equipment and to foster the junior surfer’s education.
Click here for more information
At 27, after surfing for 20 years at the Brazilian surfing mecca of Saquarema, Rio de Janeiro, Rodrigo Sphaier accomplished in one year what hundreds of longboarders dream of achieving in their lifetime.He started last year’s stunning performance on the right foot by winning the first stage of the ASP South America Longboard Qualifying Series in January in Peru. He then placed third at the second ASP stage and third again at the final stop. These victories won him the South American Longboard Title and a ticket to the World Longboard Tour.