(#45) (#44) (#43) (#42) (#41) (#40) (#39) (#38) (#37) (#36) (#35) (#34)
(#33) (#32) (#31) (#30) (#29) (#28) (#27) (#26) (#25) (#24) (#23) (#22) (#21) (#20) (#19) (#18)
(#17) (#16) (#15) (#14) (#13) (#12) (#11) (#10) (#9) (#8) (#7) (#6) (#5) (#4) (#3) (#2) (#1)
Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
May 21 to 29, 2011
Punta Hermosa, Peru
Watch the live webcast at: www.isawjsc.com
1. The Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship is the greatest surfing event in the world for under-18 surfers, considering the surfing level, amount of competitors and participating countries. It is the pinnacle of the career of every junior surfer around the planet.
The 2010 edition of the Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship was recognized at the New Zealand Sport and Recreation Awards held on April 18. The event, organized by Surfing New Zealand and sanctioned by the ISA, won the 2011 Event Excellence Award.
The International Surfing Association (ISA), the surfing world’s governing authority recognized by the International Olympic Committee, is proud to welcome India to its list of member nations.
Two thousand and eleven is looking bright for the International Surfing Association, the World Governing Authority for Surfing recognized by the IOC. The year started off with the successful ISA Tandem Surfing World Titles in January and was followed by the ISA 2011 World Kneeboard Tittles in March. Keep your eyes peeled because there is a lot more to come!
Ten Taiwanese surfers have successfully completed their ISA Level 1 Surf Instructors Course in the northeastern surfing location of Wushi Harbour. The course was made up of surfers from all over the country and were a very highly motivated group with world-class skills and a deep understanding of the ocean. This is only the second ISA Level 1 Course run in the country, with the first one having taken place in April 2010. Immediately after the Level 1 Course took place, a Level 2 Surf Coaching Course was held at the same location. This is the first ISA Level 2 Course conducted in Taiwan. The ISA Instructors who attended last year’s Level 1 will attend in an effort to raise the bar of surf coaching in southeast Asia.
The schedule for all ISA Judging and Officiating Courses
ISA Coaching & Instructing Course Schedule 2011
- Tahiti is Ready for the Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
- 2011 Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship Japan Team
- Sun Mums by Surf Dubai
- Kiwis Take On Internationals
- Kiwi's Do International Rip Curl GromSearch Final
- 2011 New Zealand Junior Surfing Team Training Camp
- Waiuku Have a Go Days
- ISA Judging Course
- Event Excellence Award For SNZ
- SNZ Facebook and Twitter
- One-Man Team Will Defend Morocco in the Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
- De Vries Wins Quiksilver Pro Junior 2011 at New Pier in Durban
- Strong Eastern Province team win Mandela Bay Trophy for the third year in a row at the 2011 Billabong SA Grommet Games
- Portugal is Ready for the Juniors
- Irish Junior Surf Team Announced
- Germany Announced its Team for the Juniors
- Two Man Team to Represent Italy in the Juniors
- Great Britain is Ready for the Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
- Billabong British Juniors to Take Place in June
- King of The Groms in Tenerife
- Uruguay is Ready for the Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
- Brazil is Ready for the Juniors
- Prenski Wins the Quiksilver Open and Siri Is Crowned National Champion
- Ornella Pellizzari Victorious at the Rip Curl PRO and Crowned Argentinian Champion
- Nahuel Rull Triuimphs in the Rip Curl PRO 2011
- INATUR ONA Surf & Bodyboard Cup in Nueva Esparta
- Luxurious Podium at the First Stop of the Venezuela Surfing Tour
- SURFREPORTVENEZUELA School with Children this Holy Week
- Radical Zone Surf Camp Nestea & Roxy Jam 2011
- Costa Rica, Ecuador and Venezuela Reach the Podium in Panama
- Venezuela Obtains the Vicepresidency of the American Sports Council
- Venezuelans to Defend Titles at Carib Pilsner ISF11!
- Gómez, Santana, Álvarez, Berrue, Cotou, De Semet and Silverio Triumph at the ‘Encuentro Surf Challenge 2011’
- He Defended and Conquered: Luis Vindas, Two-Time National Champion!
- Under-18 National Team Determined for the World Tournament in Peru
- Barbados is Ready for the Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
- Jamaica Tourist Board on Board for 2011 Makka Pro
- Jamaica is Ready for the Juniors
- Puerto Rico is Ready for the Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
- PacSun USA Surf Team named to compete in the 2011 Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
- Fifth International Bodysurf and Handboard Tournament “Las Escolleras 2011”
- Second Surf Challenge Tournament with Coco Nogales
- Gary Linden Invitation to the First Annual Quiksilver Clásico Mazatlan
- Rip Curl Stew Contest
- Take the Plastics Pledge
- Hands Across the Sand is now accepting event organizers for the June 25 worldwide event
- Join us in San Francisco on June 10th for Save The Waves' biggest fundraiser bash of the year
- Picking Up Lives After the Tsunami
|About the program
The ISA to proud to award academic surf scholarships to U18 junior surfers. The Individual Scholarship Program's main objective is to provide financial support to junior surfers who demonstrate an actual need, in order to facilitate an experience in surfing while encouraging the importance of education.
The money must be used to travel to surf contests, and/or upgrade their surfing equipment and to foster the junior surfer’s education.
Click here for more information
Ready for the Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship at home
Ever since he began his professional surfing career at the age of twelve, Cristobal de Col has made great leaps of progress in this sport. This young champion is already among the greats, having participated in dozens of competitions and achieving some notable victories, an unprecedented feat for someone of his age. He was born into a family of surfers: his father Titi, his sister Nadja, and even his 4-year-old brother Noah all carry a natural talent in their blood. Cristobal has proven his potential to turn his dreams into reality.