(#45) (#44) (#43) (#42) (#41) (#40) (#39) (#38) (#37) (#36) (#35) (#34)
(#33) (#32) (#31) (#30) (#29) (#28) (#27) (#26) (#25) (#24) (#23) (#22) (#21) (#20) (#19) (#18)
(#17) (#16) (#15) (#14) (#13) (#12) (#11) (#10) (#9) (#8) (#7) (#6) (#5) (#4) (#3) (#2) (#1)
The International Surfing Association would like to congratulate the eight sports included on the short list for further consideration by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) for the 2020 Olympic Program.
ISA World Bodyboarding Championship
Galdar, Canary Island, Spain
November 30 - December 4
The International Surfing Association is proud to announce the first edition of the ISA World Bodyboarding Championship. The event is confirmed to take place at the waves of El Frontón and la Guancha (Galdar City) in the Canary Islands, Spain from November 30 until December 4, 2011.
Individual Gold medals go to Santiago Muñiz (ARG) in Men, Cannelle Bulard (FRA) in Women and Tony Silvagni (USA) in Longboard
Billabong ISA World Surfing Games presented by Panama
Playa Venao, Panama
July 2, 2011
Australia won the Billabong ISA World Surfing Games Team Gold Medal, and was awarded te Fernando Aguerre World Team Trophy today in glassy and consistent two-to-four feet waves in Panama’s Playa Venao.
June 11, 2011
La Jolla, California
ISA Skullcandy Video Contest - Winners Announced!
The International Surfing Association is pleased to announce the winners of the ISA Skullcandy Video Contest. Over 30 videos from 10 countries participated in the first edition of the event.
Cristobal de Col, Canelle Boulard and Filipe Toledo win the individual gold medal divisions
Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship Presented by Movistar
Punta Hermosa, Peru
May 28, 2011
Today, in one of the most dramatic last-day recoveries of overall team standings in the event records, Peru, which was placed fifth yesterday, won the largest junior surfing event in the sport's history.
- Japan Places 20th at the Billabong ISA World Surfing Games
- 2011 Billabong ISA World Surfing Games
- 2011 Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
- 2011 ISA World Masters
- ISA Judging and Coaching Courses
- SNZ AGM – Board Members Wanted
- SNZ Facebook and Twitter
- Team Australia – Juniors
- Team SA Finished 7th at Billabong ISA World Surfing Games in Panama
- Senegalese National Cup
- Set Settal
- Swiss Team Places 18th at the Billabong ISA World Surfing Games
- Ireland One-Man Team Places 27th at the Billabong ISA World Surfing Games
- Peruvian Team Places 5th at the Billabong ISA World Surfing Games
- Team Brazil Wins Silver at the Billabong ISA World Surfing Games
- Historic 15th for Uruguay at the Billabong ISA World Surfing Games
- Argentina Wins Men’s Gold Medal and Team Copper at the Billabong ISA World Surfing Games
- Argentina Placed 14th in the Quiksilver ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
- Master Team Trials at La Paloma – 2nd and 3rd Stop Results
- Edwin Aldana and Julio Alvarez, Win the National Universities Championship
- International Surfing Day Venezuela
- Venezuela Reaches the 6th in the World
- Pedro “Amarillo” Diaz Senior National US Champion
- FVS celebrates its Anniversary along with ONA Vargas
- Héctor Rodríguez: We Will Give an Important Step With Implementation of the New Sport Law
- Lisbeth Vindas Wins its 9th National Title
- Noe Mar McGonagle Wins the Latin America Quiksilver King Of The Groms
- Sandford, Santana, Lizardo, Aquino, Gough and Rosario Win the Great Ocean Green Cup
- Surfing America Makes History with Quiksilver 2011 USA Championships at Lower Trestles
- Paddle For Humanity
- Behind the Palms: 10 Years of SurfAid
- Vote for Occy on DWTS
- Save Sloat! Action Alert
- Life Is A Wave Rises up in SF
- World Surfing Reserves Launches Website
- We’re going on tour with Blink 182 and My Chemical Romance!
- Surfrider Joins Global Protest Against Offshore Drilling
|About the program
The ISA to proud to award academic surf scholarships to U18 junior surfers. The Individual Scholarship Program's main objective is to provide financial support to junior surfers who demonstrate an actual need, in order to facilitate an experience in surfing while encouraging the importance of education.
The money must be used to travel to surf contests, and/or upgrade their surfing equipment and to foster the junior surfer’s education.
Click here for more information
After years of being the promising brother of Alejo, Argentinean Santiago Muñiz, made a huge name for himself with his victory at the 2011 Billabong ISA World Surfing Games.
Santiago Muñiz was born on November 24, 1992 in Mar del Plata, a province of Buenos Aires. His parents sought out a place of refuge from harsh winters of Mar del Plata and decided to raise their children in Brazil. Rubén, their father, had always been a surfer and was determined to take on the responsibility of training and motivating his sons to be great surfers.