(#45) (#44) (#43) (#42) (#41) (#40) (#39) (#38) (#37) (#36) (#35) (#34)
(#33) (#32) (#31) (#30) (#29) (#28) (#27) (#26) (#25) (#24) (#23) (#22) (#21) (#20) (#19) (#18)
(#17) (#16) (#15) (#14) (#13) (#12) (#11) (#10) (#9) (#8) (#7) (#6) (#5) (#4) (#3) (#2) (#1)
The world’s best surfers will meet in China in January for the Hainan Riyue Bay International Surfing Festival presented by Quiksilver
La Jolla, California, November 7, 2011 - The International Surfing Association is proud to announce the Hainan Riyue Bay International Surfing Festival presented by Quiksilver that will take place in Wanning, Hainan Island, China.
Gold medals for individual athletes go to Master Mark Richardson (AUS), Grand Master Juan Ashton (PUR), Kahuna Tom Curren (USA), Grand Kahuna Craig Schieber (CRI) and Women Master Layne Beachley (AUS)
The USA won the Eduardo Arena ISA World Team Trophy. The final day had contestable 3-to-4 feet waves under amazingly clear skies at a beach packed with local and international fans.
The city of Galdar awaits the world's best bodyboarders for the main team event in the discipline to take place from November 30 to December 4
The Spanish Surfing Federation along with the International Surfing Association are advancing on the preparations to crown the 12th ISA World Champion at the first ever, stand alone ISA World Bodyboarding Championship.
Press release sent on November 2, 2011 - It is with a heavy heart that the Surf Industry Manufacturers Association (SIMA) announces that on November 1, Fernando Aguerre announced his resignation as President of the SIMA Humanitarian Fund and Chairman of the Liquid Nation Ball, effective immediately.
La Jolla, California, November 3, 2011 – The International Surfing Association (ISA), surfing’s world governing authority recognized by the International Olympic Committee, is proud to welcome Chinese Taipei to its list of member nations.
The location, in Panama, of the largest junior surf competition in the world has been selected
The perfect waves of Playa Venao will be the venue for the 2012 ISA World Junior Surfing Championship. After an extensive investigation that took into consideration wave quality, infrastructure and accommodations, the ISA along with local organizer, Surf Box, has concluded that this surfing paradise is the ideal location for the 10th edition of the event.
New SUP Course and membership of IOSUP signal a step forward for fast growing sport
La Jolla, California, November 14, 2011- The International Surfing Association (ISA), surfing's World Governing Authority recognized by the International Olympic Committee, is proud to announce the launch of the new Level 1 ISA Flat Water (FW) StandUp Paddle Instructor Accreditation Course.
ISA Coaching & Instructing Course Schedule 2011 and 2012
ISA Judging & Officiating Course Schedule 2011
- World Champion Steph Gilmore Makes A Splash At Bondi To Help Celebrate Surfing Australia And Nikon Partnership
- Australian Junior Longboard Stars Gather For High Performance Centre Elite Camp
- Layne Beachley And Mark Richardson Strike Gold At ISA World Masters
- Laura Enever To Host Surfing Australia High Performance Centre Camp
- Quinn Now Ranked Top Kiwi Surfer In World
- 2012 Hyundai Tour Dates and Locations Announced
- Surfing New Zealand Takes Education Programs To The West Coast
- Further course dates
- Paige Gloves Up For Charity
- Rena Oil Spill
- 2011 SNZ AGM
- Learn To Surf Programmes
- 5th All Japan Surfing Grand Champion Games 2011
- ISA World Bodyboard Championship 2011
- Namotu World Paddle Challenge Fiji presented by Air Pacific
- Charity Paddle Party
- Become a Surf Instructor This Season
- Third place South Africa bags six medals at ISA World Masters Surfing Championship in El Salvador
- Canary Islands Gets Ready for the ISA World Bodyboard Championship
- National Bodyboarding Team for the World Championship
- TV3 Dating Program Seeks Surfers
- Bundoran Successfully Hosted the Euro Surfing Championship 2011
- Juninho Urcia Wins The NSSA Explorer Cardiff In The USA
- New National Champions
- Brazil Takes Silver at the El Salvador ISA World Masters Surfing Championship
- Manta Gets Ready for the South American Beach Games
- Argentina places 8th at the El Salvador ISA World Master Surfing Championship
- Reef Central America Surfing Games Will Deliver 5,000 USD
- Costa Rica Names an A-Grade Team to Compete at the Central America Surfing Games
- Craig Schieber is the New World Champion
- Dominican Bodyboarder Pascual Silverio Competed in International Event
- Dominican Surfer Makes the Podium of Professional Event in New Jersey
- Surfing America News
- Surfing America Fielded Our First ISA World Masters Surfing Championship Team
- Surfing America Is Continuing The Successful ISA International Judging And Officiating Course Program
- Surfing America Prime Series
- Kristal Hernández, Julio Molina, Daniel Zamora and Luis Rey: Stars of the 5th edition of the Revolcadero Histórico
- Evencio García Bibiano
- Surf and Bodyboard Tournament - November Parties in Puerto Escondido
- Jesus Pro Am Australia
- JPA 2011: 8 & 9 October - Cronulla Beach
- Paddle for Poverty World Vision Partnership In Sumba
- Chaplains' Fundraiser Trestles, California
- SAS Victory for Challaborough
- STWFF Goes Off!
- Save The Waves at the Rip Curl Pro
- Ericeira, Portugal Dedicated as World Surfing Reserve
- Tairua Paddle for Humanity
- Surf-N-Serve Summer Wrap
- Commonwealth Bank Wins Inaugural BlackBerry SurfAid Corporate Cup
Date of Birth: 8/4/1998
From: Manta, Ecuador
Date of Birth: 1/2/1996
From: Anglet, France
Date of birth 1/27/1994
From South Carolina, USA
Date of birth: 8/16/1996
From: Fuerteventura, Spain
Date Of Birth: 3/7/1993
From: Pacific Harbour, Fiji
|About the program
The ISA to proud to award academic surf scholarships to U18 junior surfers. The Individual Scholarship Program's main objective is to provide financial support to junior surfers who demonstrate an actual need, in order to facilitate an experience in surfing while encouraging the importance of education.
The money must be used to travel to surf contests, and/or upgrade their surfing equipment and to foster the junior surfer’s education.
Click here for more information
In each annual occurrence of the ISA World Masters Surfing Championship, the only surfer that managed the feat of claiming his title in four consecutive years was Puerto Rican Juan Ashton.
Four editions in total were held of the ISA World Masters Surfing Championship, and in all four of them, Juan Ashton won a Gold Medal. Starting in 2007 and 2008 with the Gold in the Masters (+35) and continuing in 2010 and 2011 with the Gold in the Grand Masters (+40)