(#45) (#44) (#43) (#42) (#41) (#40) (#39) (#38) (#37) (#36) (#35) (#34)
(#33) (#32) (#31) (#30) (#29) (#28) (#27) (#26) (#25) (#24) (#23) (#22) (#21) (#20) (#19) (#18)
(#17) (#16) (#15) (#14) (#13) (#12) (#11) (#10) (#9) (#8) (#7) (#6) (#5) (#4) (#3) (#2) (#1)
Three Former ISA Medalists and the ASP Masters Champion to Compete for Australia at Colorado Beach at Hacienda Iguana
A month from now hundreds of the best over-35-year-old surfers from nearly two-dozen nations will walk the streets of Rivas, Nicaragua, waving their national flags during the Opening Ceremony of the 2012 Nicaragua ISA World Masters Surfing Championship. Among the participating nations will be Australia, wearing the traditional Bushman hats, anxious to begin competition and aiming to reclaim the Team Gold Medal which was theirs just two years prior. The team finished fifth last year in El Salvador.
Current and Former World Champions and Top Pros Will be Putting on the ISA Masters Singlet in Nicaragua
The ISA World Masters Surfing Championship seems to be an event blessed by Mother Nature. Since the event's inception in 2007, swells have arrived right on schedule each year and remained for the duration of the respective contest.
ISA World Masters Event Supported at the Highest Levels of Government in Nicaragua
Surfing has the ability to transform. It transforms us as individuals, turning us into active participants in the ocean, and active defenders of its health and survival. Surfing also has the ability to transform a community, a region and even a country - even if it's in a small way. The government of Nicaragua, and its Tourism Department, are bringing the ISA World Masters Surfing Championship to its shores in July, as part of their plan so that transformation will take place in their country.
On Friday evening in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico, many of the industry's movers and shakers gathered for the final evening of Surf Summit 15, the annual surf industry leadership conference, as ISA President Fernando Aguerre became the second recipient of the Dick Baker Memorial Award.
ISA Coaching & Instructing Course Schedule 2012
ISA Judging & Officiating Course Schedule 2012
- Paige Hareb Runner Up At the Swatch Girls Pro
- Grommet Season Closes Out With Six Champions Announced
- Surf Dubai Indian Surfari - July 2012
- Surfing Australia is now on Instagram - Follow us!
- VIDEO: Surfing Australia TV - Episode 6
- Justin Holland Surfing Australia SUP Camp
- Harvey Norman Has Eye On The Future By Backing Hurley Surfing Australia High Performance Centre
- Champions Crowned At The Billabong SA Champs 2012
- Bianca Buitendag of South Africa Claims Swatch Girls Pro Pro Junior Title in France
- Dublin Bay SUP Classic 2012
- Mermaids: Women's Surfing Weekend 2012
- Notice of AGM
- Wave Project Surf Challenge
- British Schools Surfing Championships
- Convocation for 2012 FESurf Elections
- Ramón Navarro Surfs the Best Wave of the Year in the Best Swell of the Year
- Passeri Five Time National Champion
- Sebastián Olarte Crowned National Champion
- New Champions After the Puerto Viejo Stage
- Costa Rican Masters
- Video of the Month
- Event: Surfer of the Year
- The Mexican Surfing Federation Executive Committee Was Re-elected
- Surfing America USA Championships
- Life Is A Wave 2012 Auction Preview
- Film Festival Call for Entries
- International Surfing Day
- SurfAid Helps Build Mentawai Island School
- Band Together: A Concert Benefiting SurfAid
- European Conference France
- Tahiti Teahupoo Service
- South Africa National Conference
- Aussie Easter Gathering
- FLUX Longboard Movie
The 2012 ISA Individual Scholarship Program has been extended due to revisions to the application requirements for all applicants.
In order to give all ISA Member Organizations a new chance to send candidates and also to improve the selection process for recipients, the ISA is extending the deadline for the 2012 Scholarship Program.
|About the program
The ISA to proud to award academic surf scholarships to U18 junior surfers. The Individual Scholarship Program's main objective is to provide financial support to junior surfers who demonstrate an actual need, in order to facilitate an experience in surfing while encouraging the importance of education.
The money must be used to travel to surf contests, and/or upgrade their surfing equipment and to foster the junior surfer’s education.
Click here for more information
ISA World Masters Surfing Champion in 2008, Robbie Page, from Australia will be back for the world's largest over 35 year-old contest, to be held in Nicaragua this July 14-22, 2012. With a great career on his back, he's already looking as one of the favorites to fight for a medal.